Welcome to the Westfield Primary Academy Office!
Here you will find information which is also available directly from school office staff.
Contact the school office by calling 01440 761697 to speak to a member of staff or to leave a voicemail (the office is open 8.45 am - 3.30 pm).
You can also email us at email@example.com
Or, for child absence, you can text us on 07870633907 (please note this is a text only number and will not be answered).
If you are interested in applying for a place at Westfield, please see the Admissions Criteria on this page for the appropriate year you are applying for or contact the academy office where we will be happy to help.
All of our children are expected to wear the Westfield uniform. School uniform can be bought online from Brigade at: www.brigadeuniformdirect.uk.com
We also have a very small selection in stock (mostly the smaller sizes).
Just a reminder that our uniform is:
- Grey skirt or trousers
- White or pale blue polo or shirt/blouse
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan, preferably with the Westfield Academy logo
- Plain black indoor shoes (plimsolls, pumps or shoes are suitable)
- For Summer: blue & white dresses; tailored grey shorts.
- PE: plain black shorts and a tee-shirt in house colour (the 1st house colour tee-shirt will be supplied by the school free of charge, following this they can be ordered from the school office staff); plain dark joggers can be brought in for cold days.
Also available are fleeces, showerproof coats and a selection of bags.
Don’t forget to clearly name everything - we collect lots of un-named lost property!
Feet grow quickly …. Please regularly check that your child’s indoor shoes still fit and are still in one piece!!