Welcome to the Westfield Primary Academy Office!
Here you will find information which is also available directly from school office staff.
Contact the school office by calling 01440 761697 to speak to a member of staff or to leave a voicemail.
The academy office is open Monday to Friday in term time 8.45 am - 3.30 pm
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ADMISSION TO WESTFIELD
if you are interested in applying for a place at Westfield please do complete the application form which can be found in the links on this page or do contact the academy office who will be happy to help and can guide you through this process.
Please see the admission criteria by following the appropriate links for entering your child into the academy or contact the academy office for further information.
If your child is unable to attend Westfield, please ensure you contact the academy office by calling 01440 761697 or you can text us on 07870 633907.
All of our children are expected to wear the Westfield uniform. School uniform can be bought online from Brigade at: www.brigadeuniformdirect.uk.com
We also have a very small selection in stock (mostly the smaller sizes).
Just a reminder that our uniform is:
- Grey skirt or trousers
- White or pale blue polo or shirt/blouse
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan, preferably with the Westfield Academy logo
- Plain black indoor shoes (plimsolls, pumps or shoes are suitable)
- For Summer: blue & white dresses; tailored grey shorts.
- PE: plain black shorts and a tee-shirt in house colour (the 1st house colour tee-shirt will be supplied by the school free of charge, following this they can be ordered from the school office staff); plain dark joggers can be brought in for cold days.
Also available are fleeces, showerproof coats and a selection of bags.
Don’t forget to clearly name everything - we collect lots of un-named lost property!
Feet grow quickly …. Please regularly check that your child’s indoor shoes still fit and are still in one piece!!